Friday, September 27, 2013

A lip Smacking obsession!



A lip Smacking obsession!  




Located in the heart of the City, The Name Shiro resemblance the rich interior of Japanese  Castle, and you are treated like  a prince. The sprawling  Shiro restaurant situated in the first floor of UB city.

I  visited Shiro with one of my friends to have dinner at Shiro, But let me talk about the striking feel of their dessert. I should call it is one of the  most delusions desserts called Chocolate volcano which was a distinct experience for my taste buds.





This is first time I have tasted Chocolate Volcano, The outside is so crispy and the chocolate inside is hot and fluid. When you cut the cake the fluid flows out like lava. This one of the tastiest dessert, I had in my past  restaurant visits. In fact we had eaten two each even though it was very large. The chocolate fluid was so rich in taste and I really flown in the force of the lava. I was totally fainted in the aromatic effect.


I promise you, if you are looking for a place to have Chocolate Volcano, Shiro is the chosen place to land and you will really indulge in it. 

John Antony,
Photography Journalist 

No comments:

Post a Comment